Monday, April 20, 2015

Unit 12: 你想吃什么? (nǐ xiǎng chī shén me?)



For the most part, Unit 12 is a continuation of Unit 11. Because of this, I am posting only the vocabulary and sentences.


UNIT 12 VOCABULARY







UNIT 12 SENTENCES

妈妈,我饿了!
Mom, I'm hungry!

你想吃什么?

What do you want to eat? 

我想吃汉堡和薯条。

I want to eat hamburgers and french fries.

妈妈,我渴了!家里有喝的东西吗?

Mom, I'm thirsty! Is there stuff to drink inside the house?

有,你想喝什么?

Yes, what do you want to drink?

我想喝可乐。

I want to drink cola.

***

你们想不想吃三明治?

Do you all want to eat sandwiches or not?

我想吃三明治,你

们呢?

I want to eat sandwiches, and you all?

我不想吃三明治。我想喝果汁。

I do not want to eat sandwiches. I want to drink juice.

我不饿!我想吃冰淇淋。

I'm not hungry! I want to eat ice cream.

***
我想吃中国饭。你们呢?

I want to eat Chinese food. And you all?

我想吃水饺。

I want to eat dumplings.

我不想吃水饺。我想吃包子。 你呢?

I do not want to eat dumplings. I want to eat steamed dumplings. And you?

我不想吃中国饭,我想吃汉堡!

I do not want to eat Chinese food, I want to eat hamburgers!



No comments:

Post a Comment